How to.... some hints and tips, the story of one beginner.


Oh my days, it's been 6 months since I did an online demonstration!!  

I tend not to do as much indoors during the summer months as one of my other passions is the garden and generally being outside.

At the weekend I was talking to someone who I have known for years but who is new to papercrafting.  She has found that crafting is a huge benefit for her mental health as she has been, and is still is, going through a tough time.  She contacted me to simply ask me what glue I use!

So, after an initial conversation and catch up - because it's also good to have a natter!  I sent her some Tombow multipurpose glue and a pack of Stampin' Dimentionals in the post.  

Today we had a further catch up and conversation as she wanted to place an order - her first with Stampin' Up!  We chatted lots about what is the right thing to buy as a relative beginner and in the end she had fallen in love with the Masterfully Made suite in the annual catalogue.  Now the suite is a great choice as there are stamps, dies and DSP, not forgetting the sequins (we all have to have sequins).

She decided that she would have to use the inks she already had and hope that they will be a good enough colour match but has her eye on all our gorgeous colour collections.  Once I had explained how all our wonderful products have great co-ordination she really got it and knew that it would save time as well as money in the long run as she'd been guessing things online and in craft stores. 

So, in this online demonstration (unedited) I share how I CASE'd one card from the suite and give a few tips along the way.  This has got me really thinking about what else crafters might not know...  

Hope you enjoy the video and if you do please subscribe to the channel and pop a comment on.  I do love teaching and sharing my passion for all things papercraft. 

Comments

Popular Posts