Fun Fold and a bit of Vintage Vibe!



In this live demonstration I share 2 cards which featured in my last in person class at the beginning of April 2023.

One is a fancy fun fold which is really easy to make and features the return of favourite circle punches. Both cards also use retiring products and I highlight (with some off camera help from my mum) which are currently in the end of season sale. I'm saying a fond farewell to some beloved colours as we approach new Annual Catalogue time when we will be having a major colour refresh this year.

In addition to new 'in colours' we are refreshing all the colour families with some colours leaving and some colours returning with the addition of brand new colours too! Stay tuned as over the coming weeks I will be bringing news of all these colours and using them in fabulous projects.
As always, there are hints and tips along the way as I demonstrate!

Comments

Popular Posts