Masked ink blending technique



Today I'm sharing a great technique for ink blending and masking. I'm using one of my favourite stamp sets; - Artistically Inked + Artistic dies by Stampin' Up!

This was one of the cards from my March card making in-person class and it went down a treat with the ladies who attended. I loved it so much myself that I chose to use it to send to mum for Mother's Day. I obviously changed the sentiment first!


In my YouTube demo I'll show you how I used the 'negative' piece from the die cut to create a mask which I then used for ink blending. I also have lots of tips for getting great results when die cutting intricate pieces, to make sure that your machine cuts well. This is something that I always get comments on during in-person classes. It's really important to know how to get the best results from your tools when you've invested in buying them.
I have two different colour combos on my finished cards, which one do you like best, the original with Highland Heather and Calypso Coral or the second one with Mango Melody and Melon Mambo?


Comments

Popular Posts