How to use watercolour pencils to paint simple flowers.


Do you think you're not artistic? It's a statement I hear a lot as a papercraft demonstrator when I'm teaching. "I could never do that, I'm not artistic".
Our fabulous stamp sets and Designer Series Papers really do mean we don't have to be artists to make gorgeous projects. However, in a Facebook live demonstration I shared how easy it is to paint dreamy flowers using our Watercolour Pencil sets, water brushes and Fluid 100 watercolour paper. These are perhaps tools that you may have used alongside our stamps and inks but I shared a bit of easy fun and hope to bring out the inner artist in you!



I demonstrated this card and also shared how I had been making pages of painted flowers. I used one of the pages to make a shadow box frame as a birthday gift for a friend. I added a stamped bee! (Seemed rude not to!)




Stampin' Up! watercolour pencils are a really cost effective way of adding colour to your projects.

Comments

Popular Posts