How to make a fun interactive card with bookmark

I've been having fun recently making a variety of cards with bookmarks. Earlier today I did a Facebook live demonstration where I show you how to make a fun interactive card with 'wobbler' element and a magnetic bookmark which can be saved and used after the card is finished with!


You can watch my demonstration via my Facebook page or via my YouTube channel.


I've chosen to use the cute 'Adorable Owls' stamp set which is available FREE until the end of February (2023) with any purchase from Stampin' Up! totalling £45.
I needed to add a couple of things which aren't made by Stampin' Up!:
Wobblers are: by Hampton Art (via eBay) 'action wobbles mini action springs' £8.99 for 12
Magnets are: from Powermagnet.com (via eBay) neodymium 8mm x 0.75mm very thin £7.89 for 50 or 25 pairs
I also chose to use a colour theme for this project which my team mate Helen Smith has set this week - you can find out more about her colour challenge here:
I used my Stampin' Up! Stamperatus stamp positioning tool to make the polka dot background layer, I find it really useful with those big background stamps as it is much easier to use the hinged plate than a large block, also I could re-ink and stamp again if I had patchy or missed areas. The Stamperatus is £45.75 - if you invest in this brilliant tool you could choose the Adorable Owl stamp set free (until the end of February) - hop to my online shop, the Stamperatus is item number 148187.
As always I share hints and tips as I make my projects on my live demonstrations, I do think it's nice to share little helpful tips even if you are an experienced crafter you can always learn something.

Comments

Popular Posts