Celebrating International Women's Day with 2 stamp sets

Today I'm celebrating International Women's Day with a card inspired by a song!

https://youtu.be/cAfUi-1iGq0

Join me as I show you how I made this fancy fold card which was inspired by a song by Corinne Bailey Rae "Girl Put Your Records On". 

 I love using two stamp sets with images that you wouldn't immediately think go together, I think I nailed it with this one when you think of the song lyrics and imaging this woman enjoying her cuppa while watching the sun set and listening to her favourite album! 

Do you have alcohol blending pens but are a bit scared to use them? I will show you just how I used my Stampin' Blends for this card and hopefully encourage you to know that you don't have to be a pro to use them. So, pull up a comfy chair, grab a cuppa and let's get creative. 



#InternationalWomensDay2022

#stampinup #stampinupuk #alcoholblendingpens #heatembossing #fancyfoldcard #inthemoment #fortherecord

Comments

Popular Posts