Stampin' Up! Butterflies and Flowers Layering Masks


Stampin' Up! Butterflies & Flowers layering masks are simply fabulous to use. Making pretty backgrounds or focal point elements for your papercraft projects is easy and very effective. There are so many different ways to use them that I was in a quandary when I decided to demonstrate them. In the end I decided to show how to get beautiful results using ink blending techniques. The projects are simple but fun to make and would be great gifts too. I hope I inspire you to give these layering masks a try. Don't forget, all the products I use are available from my online store. The Butterflies and Flowers layering masks make an inexpensive addition to your crafting tools. Item number 158142 £9.25 / 12€ You can order from me if you are a resident of the UK, Germany, France, Netherlands or Austria. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to watch more demonstrations from me. Don't forget to hit the like button and the bell will ensure you never miss a live or upload.

Comments

Popular Posts