Lots going on!

I've not blogged for a while, I've been so busy despite still being in 'lockdown' here in the UK.  I've been working from home my part-time job which is Wednesday - Friday and I've been doing a weekly 'Makealong Live' session every Tuesday evening which takes a bit of planning.

Anyway, here is a round up of the latest news I need to bring you.



1) You only have until Tuesday 30th June to join my team with the current FANTASTIC offer of adding a FREE 'tool' bundle to your starter kit.  Find out more HERE and click join.

I have two kinds of stampers in my team;
Busy Bees - these are serious stampers who want to run their own business and demonstrate our fabulous products while earning commission on sales.
Honey Bees - these are my hobby stampers who want to stamp and create in their own hive (a bit like the solitary bee) using our fabulous products and getting them at a discount.

What kind of bee are you?

Remember you can join my team any time and choose products to the value of £130 in your starter kit for only £99.

2) Starting 1st July until 3rd August our BONUS DAYS promotion is returning.  Here's how it works:  For every £45 you spend during this time period (catalogue price before shipping) you will earn a BONUS DAYS coupon for £4.50 which can be redeemed in August (4th - 31st). 

3) Tuesday 14th July - it's MAKE ALONG +   This means that you can make along with me using the same stamp set and I will provide a free kit of materials.  But HURRY!  I need to know you're in by Wednesday 1st July so I can place the order for the stamp set we'll be using which is the super versatile Field of Flowers.

You can also choose to have the bundle with the matching punch and save a further 10%.


Comments

Popular Posts