New products EARLY!

 See the suite here
As we are all adjusting to spending our time at home and re-organising our lives I wanted to share what this means for me.  My new 'normal' at the moment is that I am still working three days a week in my part-time admin job for our County Council.  I am lucky as I have a great space in which to work at home, my craft room has always been half office and half creative space so with very few adjustments I was quickly up and running supporting our front line social care team.  On the downside it means that I am spending three days per week in my creative space doing business work and so my motivation to return to the same room on an evening to do creative work is a real struggle.

My Stampin' Up! business is having to change dramatically as I have always loved being a face to face demonstrator running local classes.  I am really, really missing not seeing all my regulars.  Facebook Live has been working OK for me to be able to talk to you but I miss the interaction and cheeky exchanges that we have in 'real life'.  I am determined to keep doing these and have been planning some different sessions which I hope will become a bit more interactive... Watch that space.... you can click the link on this page to go to my Facebook page or find me on social media by searching @issyscraftybees.

I offer an apology if you only follow my blog here and don't have a Facebook account, but really this is the best time to get yourself on Facebook if only to connect with your creative friends and stay off the main newsfeed.  There are some amazing groups on Facebook and they can be a source of inspiration and support.  For example, I am a member of a Facebook group called the Hygge Nook and it's just a fantastic place to interact with happy people with positive messages and there's lots of sharing of homemaking ideas and recipes.

This week saw the close of our annual Sale-A-Bration event when we enjoyed three months of fantastic opportunities to get free products when you placed orders, joined my team or hosted events.  I had customers who all benefited from all three of these ways of getting freebies.  I'm going to do a review of my Sale-A-Bration goodies and invite you to join me over on Facebook for that in the near future.

This week also saw the release of a whole suite of NEW products called the Ornate Garden suite.  All these items are going to be available in the next annual catalogue when it launches at the start of June but you can get any of the items from this stunning suite right NOW as it's been released early.  Here is a short video which brings to life some of the products.  You can also click my shop link and see each individual item in more detail and of course place an order if you are tempted.  Don't forget that Stampin' Up! always charge a flat rate for shipping and you can have fabulous products delivered direct to your door.


I really hope that you are all safe and well and taking time to be creative in your enforced time at home.  Please connect with me in person or via social media and share some of your creative projects.  And, as always I'm happy to receive your suggestions for what you'd like me to make and share with you.


Comments

Popular Posts