Hi there!
Have you all had a creative Easter?  Or, have you been out and about enjoying the glorious weather?  I have to admit I've been doing a mixture of the two.  I can't believe that last week went so fast.  I don't seem to have had a minute since I was at On Stage last weekend.  It was a fabulous event and of course I am excited to have in my hand a brand new Annual Catalogue - eeek!!!  The new Annual Catalogue launches to customers on 4th June.

Of course, this excitement is always tinged with a little sadness when we get to see which products are going for good.  So, from now until 3rd June you can still buy (while supplies last) retiring products. I suggest that you look at your wish list and then check what's going and order those "I can't live without" items fast!  Just click the link above and you will be taken directly to my shop where you can see what's going.  If you are local to me then you know how to order, if you live further away you can shop direct and have your order delivered to your doorstep.

I thought I would cry when I noticed that Petal Palette stamp set and matching Petals & More dies were going... but, this sadness was outweighed when I saw a most yummy suite in the new catalogue which features the cutest birds!!

For the first time at On Stage I didn't make 'general' swaps, I decided to join an organised swap group with just 20 members so I only made 20 swaps (well I actually made 25 so I'd have a few for my close friends).  I decided to use my favourite stamp set which, of course, is Petal Palette, as I didn't know if it would stay or go.  The swap group was a 'fancy' card group so I decided to use layers, a fancy fold and stamp techniques.  Here is the card I came up with.  Inside I used my Stamperatus to stamp the sentiment in an 'ombre' technique - really easy with that amazing stamp positioning tool - love my Stamperatus!



There are going to be a couple of exciting offers during May so keep your eyes on my main website (issyscraftybees.stampinup.net) to make sure you don't miss out.


Comments

Popular Posts