I'm hiring!


Do you have a passion for all things paper-craft? Would you love to get generous discounts on the best quality products?  Silly questions... I know...

I'm always recruiting crafters to my team 'Issy's Crafty Bees' but during Sale-A-Bration (January, February and March) it's the very best time to join.  Why?  Well, because you get £40 worth of products more than normal to put in your 'starter kit'.

Here's the deal:

Option 1)  pay £99 and get £170 worth of products - any products from either the main annual catalogue or the Spring/ Summer seasonal catalogue.

Option 2) pay £125 and get £170 worth of products + a fabulous exclusive Craft & Carry tote bag which is valued at £47.

What happens when you sign up as a member of the Crafty Bee Hive?  You will receive your starter kit direct from Stampin' Up! shipped postage free to your door.  I will contact you to discuss your own personal aims for being a team member.  I currently have team members who are extremely active and run their demonstrator role as a small business and I also have team members who are happy to use their demonstrator role to support their hobby with generous discount on Stampin' Up! products.  I will explain how it all works and what your obligations are either face to face over a cuppa and cake if you are local to me (within a 30 mile radius of Retford, Nottinghamshire) or over the phone wherever you are in Europe!

Still pondering?  Why not contact me for a chat and find out what the buzz is all about, no obligation - just answers to any questions you might have.

Feeling confident? - what's not to love?.. .Click the link up on the menu bar or the picture above and you will go direct to my joining up page.

Comments

Popular Posts