Coming Soon!



I can't tell you how excited I am to let you know of a whole suite of brand new products which are coming in the new catalogue... but are available to you a whole month early!

Not only are these beautiful products available to order and receive early, there are some FREE items included in every bundle. All you need to do is decide whether you are going to get started, have a little bit more or have it all!

Here are the details of each bundle:

Bundle 1 - Just Getting Started = £53.25, item code 129804  Free items worth £6.00



Bundle 2: A Little More, Please = £85.50 product code: 149808
Free items worth £16.75


Bundle 3: Gotta Have It All = £118.75 product code: 149812
Free items worth £27.75



You will notice that in this bundle there is a third stamp set that you receive for FREE, the Statement of My Heart single stamp - this is not going to be available in the new catalogue and is an exclusive timed offer only available during May 2018 - £11.00 item number: 148108.  The stamp image is shown more closely here:
Also available as an early release are the new In Colour ink pads, you can be among the first to own these before the catalogue launches on 1st June.  These are the new style ink pads with easier to open lids.
item number 147153 for all 5 pads £31.50 - save 10% on single item purchase


Still need a little convincing?  Why not watch this short video and let the gorgeous Brandy show you the whole deal.  Don't forget this offer of early release is only on during May and although you will be able to purchase everything except the Statement of My Heart stamp from the new catalogue you won't get the free items.


To place your order from me you can either shop direct at my online store from 1st May - just click the link at the top of my home page. You can call me, text me, Facebook message me or just send a smoke signal!! LOL, just order a bundle, you will love these products. 

Comments

Popular Posts