Lots of Lavender

Yesterday I mentioned in a post that my favourite Sale-A-Bration stamp set has to be Lots of Lavender. I also posted a photo of a box that Stampin' Up! had shared and said I loved and that I was going to make as a card...


This card is going to someone special and I'm certain that if she sees it early it won't spoil her day!
If you want to make this card you will need:
Pool Party cardstock 
Wood Textures DSP 
Vellum cardstock 
Whisper White cardstock 
Picture Perfect Stamp Set (sentiment) 
Copper metallic thread
Ink - I used Basic Grey to stamp the flowers and Flirty Flamingo + Pear Pizzazz to watercolour them
Stitched Edge framelits and I used the leaf die from Petals and More set

The Lots of Lavender stamp set is free with a £45 order but hurry, only until Saturday. 

Comments

Popular Posts