Make Along Live Sessions

Hi everyone!

While we are all staying home and I can't run in person classes I've managed to overcome my fear of going Live on Facebook.  I've decided to do a 'Make Along' session every Tuesday evening at 7pm and you can join me.

Even if you don't have a Facebook account you are still able to watch me live and join in with the fun, you just won't be able to post comments.  If you don't have a Facebook account I can honestly say that this would be a great time to get one, you really don't need to use it much if you're not interested or you've heard negative things about FB, it's just a brilliant way of watching live demonstrations or joining an interest group.

Last week I shared how to use 'sketch' layouts when creating cards and during the make along session some of you made cards with me all with different results but using the same sketch for inspiration for the layout. The session is still available to watch on my Facebook page and the beauty of watching it back and not live is that you get to FF it!!

This week I'll be showing you how to make a fancy fold and you really don't need any fancy kit to do it.  

To decorate it you might want to use stamps with matching punches or dies but don't worry if you don't have these you can always 'fussy' cut the images.

Materials you will need are simple:A4 Card stock in colour of your choicePatterned paperWhite card stock for stampingruler & scoring tool - or if you have a trimmer with scoring tool or scoreboard scoring tool even better!
Ink - you'll need at least some black ink to stamp your images and sentiment and ideally some coloured ink but really, if you don't even have stamps and ink you can cut images from patterned paper.Snips - large and smallAdhesive

Looking forward to going live with you again, hope you can join me 


Issy x

Comments

Popular Posts