Busy Crafty Bee!

I'm sending some smiles! I've been extremely busy in my crafty shenanigans this week. First stop was a group making day with two of my other Demonstrator friends where we got cracking making our swaps for our trip to Germany next week.

I'm so excited to be travelling to Dortmund next Wednesday for our 'On Stage Live' event. This is a fabulous event held by Stampin' Up! for demonstrators and this one will be all about seeing brand new products coming your way in the Spring/Summer catalogue and during our Sale-a-Bration annual promotion event.

I cannot wait to be gathering with my fellow demonstrators, some of whom I have met previously and others who I have yet to meet. It's a massive event and extremely exciting. Swapping is one of the activities that always takes place at these events and this time I've joined a couple of organised groups where each person in the group will make a card that is a little bit more detailed than a 'regular' swap. The benefit for me is that the groups I've joined are specifically NOT Christmas themed as I really want to come home with cards that are not to do with the Christmas season - I'm so over that! LOL

On Wednesday evening this week I had a 'Home Decor' class in Retford and the ladies who attended made two baubles, decorated a tin and filled it with tags and then had a chance to make a paper star ornament. It was great fun and they all enjoyed their makes.


















I've just spent the afternoon doing a load of admin and then finished off my swaps, this gives me a huge sense of achievement and my excitement is getting slightly out of control... I still need to finish off some general swaps and make some gifts for my besties. Keep Calm and Carry On Stampin'!



Comments

Popular Posts