Some AMAZING seasonal news!




 Hi, I'm here with my monthly Stampin' news... and I have lots to share :-)

First up, the Stampin' Up! seasonal catalogue is just around the corner!!  Yay, all things good and merry to take you through the autumn and winter months.  As a customer you can order your Christmas craft goodies from me from the beginning of September - HOWEVER - if you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator you are able to order right now.. I've just put through my advance order and can't wait for it to get here.   I'll be running a crafty event early September but more of that later.

What's that I hear?  You love Christmas crafting and want to see the stuff before it's launched?  I can make that happen... read on....


How about if I told you all about that ^ ^ ^ awesome offer?  Let me break it down for you:

Join my team before 31st August by paying £99 for your 'starter kit' and get £155 worth of products plus a coupon for £8 to spend in September.

What is in the kit?  Anything you want at all from either the Annual Catalogue or the NEW Seasonal (Christmas) catalogue which hasn't even launched yet!!

Where's the catch?  There isn't one, you DO NOT have to 'demonstrate' - i.e. stand in front of people and sell or show them how to craft.  You DO get a further discount on all further products that you order.  Let me be clear, there is no obligation to order products for other people, your future orders can be just for you - who doesn't want to get the best quality craft products at a discount?

How? Glad you asked that, it's so simple.. just click the picture above and it will take you to my online website.

Still got questions?  Please don't hesitate to contact me - all my details are here on this blog and I'm always happy to chat through your questions.

So, whether you want an additional income by earning excellent commissions by sharing your own love of paper crafting - Being an active Demonstrator running your own events - or whether you want to get discounts on your own hobby products - Being a 'hobby' Demonstrator, it's all possible.  I am here as your Team Leader to ensure that you get a fit that's right for you.

Let's get together and celebrate you joining my team soon.



In Other News:

Extra event in the Retford area - Sunday 8th September 
I'm going to be running a Christmas Card 'stamp-a-stack' session.

Starting at 10am and finishing at about 3pm this session will give you a head start on those Christmas cards.  So, whether you want to stash them ready for your own use or get a bunch made ready for Christmas Fair sales this session will be just the ticket.

You will make 20 cards (not necessarily the designs shown here).

Session price is £20 per person and will include all materials and tuition.  It is a 'bring your own lunch' event but I will provide tea/coffee etc.

Venue to be confirmed.





Feeling a bit 'Grinch'?  Keep calm and get out your broomstick.... There is a lot of spooky shenanigans in the new Seasonal Catalogue coming your way too!  Don't miss out and reserve your copy ahead of the launch - just drop me a message with your name and address and I'll make sure that you get one.

Comments

Popular Posts