WOOOO HOOOO! A whole YEAR full of goodness - Annual Catalogue launch day


I've been stroking, browsing, drooling over our fabulous brand new Annual Catalogue since April and now it's your turn!  After you've watched the cute vid and got all excited you can either click the link to a PDF version of the catalogue (why not download this to your tablet or ipad then you'll never be without your catty!) or you can contact me for a paper version which I'll happily pop in the post to you - just contact me using the link above and I'll arrange post (UK only).
Of course, you can shop the new catalogue immediately by visiting my online store - click the link to the left <<<<<<<

But wait... chances are that you're already a crafty stamper as you're here reading my blog, however, if you're just starting out with stamping or you know someone who is a beginner then I'm excited to tell you that we've just launched our very first brochure aimed at #simplestamping and beginners.

In this brochure you will find all inclusive kits that give you everything you need to create fantastic cards, there are stamp sets and pages of samples that you can re-create really easily.  Of course, if you are local to me in North Nottinghamshire then you could pop along to one of my regular classes and learn to stamp in a social and friendly environment - see my 'classes' page here or follow my other social media channels to find out more.... all the links are here on my home page.  You can download the beginner brochure or ask me to pop one in the post (UK only) today.

Comments

Popular Posts