This is happening this week!!!  How exciting!  I am thrilled to be able to offer you a one-off Paper Pumpkin kit for the first time EVER in the UK... please put this date - 15th May -  in your diary and don't miss out.  If you are local to me then you can put your name on my order list, just contact me before Wednesday 15th May!!  If you are not local to me then you can still order and have your kit delivered to your door via my online shop.

The 'Hugs from Shelli' kit from Paper Pumpkin includes the following:
  • An exclusive stamp set not available anywhere else
  • One Classic Stampin’ Spot® from our Classic ink collection
  • Paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs)
  • 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes
  • Adhesives and embellishments for all 12 cards
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colours are: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla.
Shelli describes the kit as “A touch of earthy and elegant spring with lots of layers and texture.”
And remember, everything in the Hugs from Shelli kit is pre-cut and ready to go. 
IMPORTANT NOTE: A clear block is NOT included with this kit but is available to order at the same time as the kit, I recommend that you order a Clear Block D (item 118485) if you don't already own one.

Comments

Popular Posts