Festive Frolicks!


It's beginning to look a lot more like it's not summer any more! Boohoo!  Well, I'm not giving up my flip-flops just yet are you?
Seriously though as the kids (and teachers) are all heading off back to school and the days are definitely getting shorter there is definitely a sniff of autumn in the air and I'm starting to feel just a tad festive.
Goodness how Stampin' Up! have given us some gorgeous goodies to get to work with this season, I can't wait to grab some of our new stamp sets and start making some Christmas cards - wait... did I just say that, in September?  YES! I did!!  It would appear that my Grinch like self has disappeared. Either that or all that sun this summer really did go to my head.. LOL ;-)
I am busy planning an all day Christmas crafting workshop for my local customers - check out my Facebook page for all my up to date event details always.  For this workshop there will be half a day making a stack of cards and half a day making fabulous home decor projects ready for trimming up your home or giving as one-off hand-made gifts.
Did you spot anything on the little video that you love already?  You can order easily from my shop by clicking the link here or if you are local you can order direct by messaging me.  Want to see more?  Just drop me a note of your address and I'll pop a Christmas catalogue in the post to you Free Of Charge.
In the meantime, hang on to those flip-flops but don't be afraid of humming jingle bells to yourself .. crafty hugs... Issy x

Comments

Popular Posts