I'm having my annual BOGOF sale... if you want to take part it's really easy:
UK participants only please - Until the end of July 2018

Step1) peruse the BOGOF list and see what you might like, look at the price listed (check with me it's still available I intend to update the list regularly but hey real life also happens so best to check)

Step 2) find something in the new catalogue - just click the 'Shop Now' button on this page and it will take you to my online shop, place your order (or if you're local let me know and I may be able to add orders together saving you p&p)

Step 3) Contact me and I will let you know how to pay me via PayPal for your postage of the freebie or if you're local you can collect.


Here is the link to the list of freebies:

Buy One, Get One FREE!

Comments

Popular Posts