Do you love colour? Do you love free stuff?  Thought so... how about a whole set of FREE ink pads when you join my team during July.

This is a fantastic promotion that will only be running for the month of JULY 2018.
Here's the deal:
For £99 you can select £130 worth of products from the current Annual Catalogue as your starter kit when you join my team.  Add to this one of the colour families set of ink pads worth £63 totally FREE!  That's £94 worth of stuff FREE!

Don't want to 'Demonstrate'? No problem, you can still benefit from a generous discount on products once you join so long as you make a quarterly minimum spend (currently c£275).  Of course if you do want to be more active that's great too, it just means that you earn more commission and potentially get more discount.  There are so many positive reasons to becoming a Demonstrator that I could write a whole blog post ... one day ;-)

There is never any pressure only positive help and encouragement, if you don't or can't make your sales you're not hassled, you can leave at any time.  Believe me, once you join you'll have so much fun!

Here are the colour families to choose from that are included in the deal during July when you join my team.
Contact me now to ask any questions you might have.  Just want to get the deal, then click this link now!

I'm really excited and hope you will want to join me in my crafty hive and become one of Issy's Crafty Bees!

Comments

Popular Posts