I'm sure that you love free stuff just as much as I do.  One of the brilliant things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the generous discount on all catalogue items.  As soon as you become a demonstrator you get instant discount on any item you order, you also get commission on items that you sell to your customers.  

What you probably don't know is that from time to time Stampin' Up! reward their demonstrators with free products; an example of this is this joining incentive during the Sale-A-Bration period (until end March 2018) where you will get to choose 2 additional stamp sets of any value totally for FREE!  This makes the starter kit worth an awesome £310 when you pay only £99!!
During Sale-A-Bration existing demonstrators are working hard to earn other free stuff based on our sales levels ... I set myself a goal and am right on track to earn 3 catalogue products valued up to £40 each FREE, that's a shopping spree of £120!  Let me tell you that this goal was quite low but realistic for me ... I could have the opportunity to earn 6 catalogue products up to the value of £40 each.. that's £240 spending spree!

Oh, and don't be put off by the title 'Demonstrator', there is no pressure to actually do demonstrations, to do parties or classes, the only requirement you need to meet to be an active 'demonstrator' is to make quarterly sales of c£276 or c£92 per month, how you make these sales is entirely up to you.  You could be your own best customer and make all the sales yourself - we commonly call this type of demonstrator a 'hobby demonstrator' as they are simply making sales or buying product to support their own hobby.  You could make the sales by having a regular group of crafty friends place orders, you might meet monthly and have a craft evening each placing a small order. Or, of course, you could go all out and set up a regular class where you do indeed demonstrate fantastic Stampin' Up! products and there are many different formats for classes.  If you sign up with me as a Demonstrator you will be part of my small team and will not only get support from Stampin' Up! but will have support and help from me as much or little as you need it.

I'd love you to join my team and become a Crafty Bee, give me a call for a friendly chat and find out more.... 07788 722099 or you can message me via Facebook >>>>>>

Comments

Popular Posts