WOOP!  I'm just back from the autumn On Stage event where as a Demonstrator I was able to see brand new products, the new Spring/Summer catalogue and all the new Sale-A-Bration products early!!!!  OMG, you're so in for a treat come January.

One brand spanking new product that received a massive warm welcome from us all there was this baby... the Stamparatus!  Don't you love that name?  You say to-mahh-to, I say to-may-toe or something like that, personally I don't give a hoot how we pronounce it I just want it NOW!

I'm not going to to waffle on about what it is and how to use it.. because I don't need to, here's a video;

Now Stampin' UP! are doing something a bit different to launch this new product to market, it's going to be a phased release and you will need to reserve your item
Here are the release dates:
RESERVATION WINDOWSAVAILABLE TO SHIP
16–30 November 2017Approx. 1 February 2018
5–30 December 2017Approx. 19 March 2018
15–30 January 2018Approx. 15 April 2018
To learn how to reserve your Stamparatus click HERE 

Comments

Popular Posts