Stampin' is for life, not just for Christmas!



I'm writing this short blog just before I go away for a few days.  Before I go I want you all to know that the new 'seasonal' catalogue for Autumn/Winter is going live on September 1st.  Of course, my regular customers already know this as I've been showcasing a few new products on 'sneek peak' in classes already.

For some of you it might still be way too early to mention the 'C' word so please forgive me (and know that I am the original but now reformed Grinch!).  The new catalogue has some fabulous products that are not at all Christmas, they celebrate the beautiful season of Autumn too.

Here is a super, short video which will give you a chance to see ALL the Designer Series Papers available in this catalogue one by one.  Sit back and enjoy!







Contact me now to get your own copy of the new catalogue!

Comments

Popular Posts