Little crafters

 I've had awesome 'half-term' visitors today in the form of my friend Sarah and her gorgeous girls Edie and Sally.
Sally is 'addicted' to crafting and has been looking forward to a trip to my craft room for ages.  She immediately clocked a project I made a few weeks ago and said she wanted to make one of her own.  It's a small 'altered' tin and mine has birds in but Sally was very clear that hers needed to have a red rabbit in it.
Edie is really creative too but just has such a zest for life that she wants to do everything all at once!  She made a great 3D panda floating on a cloud (which I sadly didn't take a picture of) and then interspersed her activity (indoors and outdoors with Mr Mo) with a little colouring using the free DSP from Sale-A-Bration.. a hit!
Their visit really cheered me up as I'm full of a head cold.  Here are a few pics of Sally's masterpiece.

Sally hard at work creating the Red Cage (her name)

My tin on the left.. Sally's interpretation on the right!

The Red Cage! Utterly adorable.

Comments

Popular Posts