Christmas and much more!


Are you thinking about Christmas as the summer slips into autumn?  I've been enjoying the warm weather here at home during the day but the nights are drawing in much earlier aren't they?  We've been really making use of our chiminea in the garden, last night after the sun had set we lit a cosy log fire in it and snuggled up on the bench in a corner of the garden we call 'dingly dell'. It's a shady corner hidden at the back of the garden surrounded by hazel and our raspberry canes, we have a bench there, a little table and our chiminea. I've put some solar fairy lights up in the hazel tree and we light candles in jars and make a cup of tea using a whistling kettle on the fire.  Happy days, cosy nights!
I've been eagerly waiting for the new Stampin' Up! catalogue to launch so I can share all the fabulous new products we have on offer for the winter season.  You won't be disappointed!  My favourite stamp set so far is Christmas Pines, it has a matching die set and using them both you can make adorable pine cones and pine boughs for a multitude of Christmas projects.
I have a series of Christmas classes coming up from now until the end of the year here in Retford, check out my events page for further details.
You can download a copy of the seasonal catalogue by clicking the link at the top of this post or you can grab a paper copy from me by sending me a message or coming along to one of my classes.
Cosy seasonal wishes to you xx

Comments

Popular Posts