Are you ready for this global event?  Anyone who knows me knows that I love card making, perhaps even more now than memory keeping and I came to paper crafting as a scrap booker so many years ago.
Is there anything nicer than receiving a hand-made greetings card through the post?  I really love to receive a hand written note even if it isn't a special occasion.  I also love nothing more than putting thought into making an individual card for someone.
Join in.....
Why don't you celebrate 'World Card Making Day' with me.  As well as running my classes in Retford town centre or here in my own home and sharing my own makes with my customers and friends I love to see what you make too. Please celebrate world card making day with me and post your makes on my Facebook page. If I get more than 10 posts with your own makes on them I'll run a cheeky prize draw and send out a spot prize for my favourite.
Look out for a month of fabulous promotions from Stampin' Up! starting with a chance to stock up on cardmaking essentials with up to 25% off... this is going to be a short promotion from 1st - 5th October only.

Comments

Popular Posts