Thoughtful Branches... day 5 and 6!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  Today I am bringing you two Christmas projects using Thoughtful Branches.  This first card uses the Thoughtful Branches stamp set to create a wintery scene which I then cut out using the Delicate Ornaments Thinlets dies, I also used Christmas Greetings Thinlets dies for the 'peace' sentiment.  Did you spot that I didn't use a Christmas DSP for the background layer?  I love navy and white and am also a little bit in love with Floral Boutique DSP, how lovely is that spotty one... it's just the perfect snowy background.
 My second Christmas card also uses Thoughtful Branches but this time uses the larger tree.  Both these cards were part of my stamp-a-stack card class so they had to be easy for customers to make three of each quick sticks. The embossed background on this gives texture and the layer with the tree stamped was also spritzed with ink to give it a little bit more depth without adding too much work. Simple, quick and easy but still gorgeous.

Since we're all about Christmas on this blog post....guess what I got today?  A sneak peek order of brand new Christmas products from the Stampin' Up! 2016 seasonal catalogue!!!!  I'm so giddy I can't believe that I'm actually blogging and not crafting.

Just don't forget that the Thoughtful Branches offer is only available during August.  More ideas for this set to come.

Comments

Popular Posts