Thoughtful Branches... day 4


OK, so now you're asking 'where are days 1 - 3'?  Well, I have already posted three projects using this amazing bundle from Stampin' Up! over on my Facebook page but today I have a little more time so thought I'd do a blog post.
Don't shoot me for posting a Christmas card in August... I no longer have an aversion of all things Christmassy and wasn't satisfied with making two cards for my stamp-a-stack Christmas class last week (more of these later) using this bundle, I went ahead and made this fancy fold just for myself.
This fold is currently so popular and is really easy to do, there are so many possibilities for decorating it once you have the card base prepped.
I used Soft Sky and Crumb Cake as my card base and main layers and put that pop of red in the mix using Real Red.  I used the trees, snowline and little bird from the stamp set and for this one I just used the bird die from the dies.  I 'fussy' cut the trees on the foreground which was easy as anything. The sentiment 'Thinking of you at Christmas' was from the stamp set Embellished Ornaments.
If you would like to make a card with me using this fancy fold then why not book a place at my next class in Retford? It's on Wednesday 17th August at 7pm and although it won't be this design we are making a scrumptious card using this fold.  Or how about making a stack of nine Christmas cards with me? My next stamp-a-stack class will be on Monday 5th September in Retford (7pm, the Labour Hall).  As always with my classes booking a place is very important as it ensures that I prepare enough materials, check out my 'classes' page here or my events over on my Facebook page for more details.
Have I tempted you with the Thoughtful Branches stamp set (143539 £24) and the Beautiful Branches Thinlets Dies (143538 £28) or save 10% and get the bundle for £46.75 (144328).  This set will only be available during August (or until supplies last) so if, like me, you've fallen in love with it don't miss out and grab it now.

Comments

Popular Posts