Sweet sugarplum birthday

I just needed to make a card for my sister-in-law. I'm a bit tired and my mojo was all hot and bothered so I took a quick spin over to Pinterest and CASED this from the very talented Dena Rekow of www.thecreativitycave.com. I've almost faithfully copied her card except for the sentiment and the ribbon, I also gave mine a Wink of Stella!  Please visit her blog to see her original and she also made a fabulous hydrangea in a pot which you can post!

I am utterly in love with this stamp set and die bundle from Stampin' Up! It's called Thoughtful Branches and is going to be available from 2nd August on a limited time offer just until 31st August. I've already showcased it in a class and have projects planned for a Christmas card stamp-a-stack class soon. Personally I think it's flipping fab! Don't miss out on the offer andre sure to follow me on Pinterest where I have a board dedicated to latest offers...currently showing off so many examples of how this set can be used.


Comments

Popular Posts