Busy Bee!


So, how was your Easter?  It seems like ages ago now but it was only a couple of weeks.  I'm such a busy bee at the moment, so much going on but all good.

We had a lovely week away in our caravan in Norfolk, so relaxing and just nice to step off the carousel for a bit.  The caravan site we visit regularly is only for adults and we don't have kids so it's always really quiet and tranquil (even sock dog finds it restful).  I managed to go for a couple of runs and the countryside is perfect for me as I like to get off road and up tracks and trails.  It's near Sandringham and so I manage to run on some estate land but not right in Sandringham park itself which tends to be full of tourists (see Mr Mo thinks the lanes are delicious!).


Back home and back to lots of crafting!  First stop I went to demonstrator training in Peterborough, it's always a great event... well, it's a whole day of crafty goodness and great people so it will be great!  (oh, and great cake too!). One of the best things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is that it's an amazing community, sharing our love for stamping and making.  I've made so many friends through Stampin' Up!  There is always lots, or should I say LOTS of new things happening and we are currently gearing up for the launch of new catalogues.  There will be a new Annual catalogue coming your way in June - woop woop!  This means that some products will be retiring to make way for new ones (see my link across to the right to grab yourself a bargain as these out going items are on sale).  Of course as a Demonstrator I get a sneak peek at some of the new items before the catalogue is launched, I get to order some of these early and have a play with them ready to share with you when they are here.  How exciting!  Am I tempting you to want to be a demonstrator yet? Demonstrators also get discounts and bonus products when there are promotions throughout the year. Stampin' Up! are brilliant at rewarding their Demonstrators with goodies.  So, there is a great community with an opportunity to meet new friends, lots of support through training events, new products before anyone else and discounts and bonuses... !  Why wouldn't you want to join me and my bees?

I'm also really, really busy preparing for my first ever all day craft retreat. I'm so excited about this, it's been my dream to host an all day luxury event since I joined up but the timing just hasn't been right until now.  It's this Saturday! I can't wait to post a blog about how it went and share with you the projects that were made.

My next regular class is on Monday evening next week so I'm also busy prepping for that too! phew! (see my events and classes page for more details) In between all this crafty goodness I'm working hard with my own business as a Management Consultant, it's hectic but all good.  Don't even ask me how the house renovations are going!  ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts