Easter Class

What a glorious morning it is here in Retford, I'm just updating this blog quickly then I'm going to get out in the garden!!
Yesterday I sneaked some of those cheeky chocolate bunnies into my supermarket trolley ;-) So, I thought I'd better put them to good use and include them in my projects for Easter class coming up at the end of the month.
Don't you just love that cute Easter basket?  It's easy to make using the 'Berry Basket' Bigz die from the current seasonal occasions catalogue and I've simply added some decoration using punches for the flowers .. did you see the paper bow on the handle?  That's the brilliant bow punch which is just brilliant if you struggle with tying ribbon bows.
Also in this class you'll be making a couple of quick, cute note card sized cards using those cheeky 'Cheerful Critters' and a much more grown up card which is a technique card using heat embossing and coloured using inks and watercolour application.
I would love to see you at the class - you can find all the details on my class page.  If you can't make it but would like to order any of the products used you can hop over to my on-line shop here or click on the picture of the product below.

 
Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com








Comments

Popular Posts