Issy's All Day Spring Retreat!


Hi, I'm really excited to invite you to join me for a full day of crafty fun this spring.  I've been looking for a gorgeous venue and I am delighted that I have found one ... chandeliers, oak panelling, gilded mirrors and a chaise longue in the loo! But, wait it's not all about the decor of course, you will be having a full day of creativity over three long classes; a card making class, a 'memory keeping' class and a home decor project class.  You will receive a generous goody bag filled with Stampin' Up! crafty goodness on arrival and refreshments will be served throughout the day.  This day is limited to 15 places only... be quick!

This really is going to be a lovely way to retreat away from all that spring cleaning! - you deserve a treat, so book your place now.  Just visit my Classes & Events page for further details of how to book and pay.

Comments

Popular Posts