Happy New Year!! Happy New Products - YAY!

Sale-A-Bration free stamp set

I've been so excited to share today with you, it's actually better than Christmas!  LOL, anyone who knows me well just knows how I really am not into Christmas ;-)  Seriously though, if you do know me then you will know that I am not fibbing when I say that this is the most wonderful time of the year for crafters with Stampin' Up! launching Sale-A-Bration, THE only sale you really need.  This year SAB is running for three whole months and there are some awesome products that you can get your hands on for FREE, it could be the Best Year Ever (which happens to also be the name of one of the suite of products in the SAB brochure!)
So, I've been really enjoying some time in my new craft room (yes, finally moved in there and getting slowly organised) with some new products.  My favourite FREE stamp set so far from SAB is 'A Happy Thing', it has an adorable bird (this is why I fell in love with it straight away - I am a 'twitcher' and a happy thing to admit it).  Here he is on a 'fancy fold' card I have designed for my January classes.. tweeet! The DSP is from the Best Year Ever suite and is also available FREE during SAB (your get 12 sheets of 30.5cm x 30.5cm paper), love those fresh colours.

The other image stamp in the set is a lemon... now at first I was like 'what the heck will I do with a lemon?'  Well, you heard the saying 'When life gives you lemons'... so, I decided to just make a card or two and see how I got on.. hahaha, once I started I couldn't stop!!
Sale-A-Bration free stamp set
Now I have a stack of lovely cards with juicy lemons.  I absolutely love that sentiment 'Love Life' too.. it's so ME darling. Did you notice that these images are coloured in?  I used my new Blendabilities markers to colour them all in and the best news ever is that you can also choose a Blendies assortment FREE during SAB!

Hope you like my projects, you can click the images on the right to take you straight to the SAB on-line brochure and you can place orders direct with me via my on-line shop or if you want a paper copy of the brochure and the new Seasonal Catalogue then catch me at one of my classes where you can also place orders in person. Love Stampin' Up!... Love Life :-)

Comments

Popular Posts