Stars in Your Eyes!

My classes this month continue with getting ready for Christmas and I'm just in LOVE with the 'Bright and Beautiful' stamp set and matching framelits.
In this class we will be doing one card and little gift box which is more technical and two simple easy to create cards.

Stampin' Up! Star Framelits
Stampin' Up Bright and Beautiful  
How adorable is this giftbox?  It would be perfect for any number of small gifts from more expensive items like a piece of jewellery to just a handful of sweeties!  I think a couple of tealights will be a super little pressy that will fit snug inside! 

The two simple cards will be quick and easy to make and they feature the 'Festival of Trees' stamp set which also has a matching punch and makes quick card making such fun.



 mmmm... think you might have seen these before?  Well check out the Seasonal Catalogue as I've simply 'CASEd' (Copy and Share Everything) these two designs straight from there (page 24).  Just to prove that the designs in the catalogue are easy and fun to make.  So, if you can join me in Retford for this class on Monday 6th October then please book your place as soon as possible and if you can't then I hope that my creations inspire you to get creative yourself.  Don't forget you can buy all the supplies I used on these projects from my own Stampin' Up shop.

Bright and Beautiful stamp set: 135026 (wood) £29.95 135029 (clear) £22.95
Stars Framelits: 133723 £22.95
Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die: 135853 £29.95
Lucky Stars Textured Embossing Folder: 134817 £7.50
Festival of Trees stamp set: 135059 photopolymer £13.95
Tree Punch: 135859 £15.50
Bundle - buy both together and save 15%  137640 £24.95
Filigree Frame Textured Embossing Folder: 135818 £7.50


Comments

Popular Posts