So many smiles

I realise that I haven't blogged for quite a while... sorry :-)

The last few months have been hectic beyond belief for me, but things have calmed down a bit now.  I wanted to share this latest project with you as it's what we'll be making in our next class in Retford.
I've been asked to include a scrapbook page in classes a few times and so I decided that a nice way to do this would be to create just one special page and offer a box frame option.
So, here is my completed page 'naked'.  The gorgeous girl with a curl is my lovely friend Sarah's daughter Sally.  When I saw this photo of Sally I just melted, she is so beautiful and this just captures her sunny spirit.
Here is the page in a plain pine box frame, I love that I could use the Spiral Flower Bigz die and really make the flowers stand up.  I also loved using the new 'in-colours' and here is a sneak peek of some DSP called 'moonlight' (my fave is the honeycomb *wink*).  Did you spot those little tiny flowers on the garland?  They are from a new itty bitty punch set - another sneak peek.  I chose the sentiment 'So many smiles' from the Petite Pairs stamp set because it just describes the photo (not sure that the sentiment actually shows up very well in these photos).


Comments

Popular Posts