Swap making

Prepped and ready to go!
I spent the afternoon making 40 swaps for demonstrator training which happens next Saturday in Peterborough. It's also a chance for me to give you a sneek peek of some Sale-a-Bration (SAB) items. I've used gorgeous Rich Razzleberry card stock (I flipping love this colour!). I used a SAB stamp set called 'Bloomin' Marvellous' - don't you love that cute little humming bird? I am a sucker for birds and flowers so I had to have this set. I also used a selection of SAB designer paper, this set is called sycamore street and I love the juicy colours they're just the tonic at this time of year.
If you want to get your mitts on some SAB items you can get them FREE when you spend £45 - yay!  SAB starts on 22nd January and runs until 22nd March.  This is the best time of year to hostess a party - so if you've been thinking about it, stop thinking and call me to book one!!  Our new Spring/Summer seasonal catalogue also launches in February so why not book a Fab Feb party now!
Finished stack of 40 card front swaps

Showing 3 different dsp designs, 2 different border trims & 2 different sentiments

Comments

Popular Posts