Late July Class projects

Framelits Twitterpated
Apothecary Art Framelit Card
Stampin' Up! Apothecary Art
Apothecary Art Framelit Swing Card
During July I ran two card classes due to holidays and stuff - mainly my ladies demanding an extra class!  I was really dying to use the gorgeous Apothecary Art stamp set and wanted to also show case the Framelits die cutting set again as I just love the versatility of this piece of kit.  Both these products are available from the Summer mini catalogue which is only going to be available until the end of August, so don't miss out.
The first one is a very simple mat and double layer card - this is what is so fantastic about this stamp set, you only need to stamp it onto one layer and then colour it using ink pads and a blender pen.  I finished this one off with some pearl jewels and a bit of our beautiful pleated satin ribbon in Baja Breeze (again this is in the Summer mini - don't miss out!).
The Second card was a bit trickier looking but really quite easy using the Big Shot - I so love my Big Shot!!  I have to thank Michelle Last for this design (check out her gorgeous blog).  I used another two images from the Apothecary Art stamp set, one on the front and one inside.  This is a lovely finish to the card by lining it with a layer of Twitterpated designer series paper and then stamping and cutting out the little plaque to write your message on.  I used Stampin' Write markers to colour this and put a few little pearls on to accent it.

Comments

Popular Posts