Flying high for Dad!

Stampin' Up! Up, Up and Away stamp set, framelits labels collection die set, Bigz Dies Two Tags

I have been dying to use some of the products in the new Summer mini catalogue and so I couldn't wait to put together these lovely cards for my May class in Howden.  Inspired by Father's Day I wanted to use some bright and funky colours as well as the gorgeous 'Up, Up and Away' stamp set.
On Saturday 26th May you can attend my card making class in Howden (click my Classes tab for details of location and times) and make these two cards and a gift card holder for Dad.
I've used rich razzleberry card stock as my main colour with old olive and pacific point as my accent colours.  I've also used the brand new Framelits Labels collection die for the Big Shot to cut out the super layer in white on the left hand card and I've used the Two Tags Bigz die to cut out the old olive layer on the card on the right, this die was also used to make the gift card holder insert.
It should be an exciting class as each project uses dies, stamps, inks and markers and a bit of cutting too!

Comments

Popular Posts